Cats I Have Known
Click photo to see full image. Right-click photo and "Save image as" to download.
Regina - 2004 to 2019
- My kitty of over 15 years, Regina, passed away on December 16, 2019 after a short illness. (Kuttie is still fine.)
- I've included several photos below. Photos and additional videos are on Google Photos:https://photos.app.goo.gl/PMA77vzTaAMaz3hc8
- Regina and Kuttie were adopted a few days apart from Humane Society Silicon Valley in October, 2004. Both were born "on the street" in San Jose and brought to the shelter.
- Regina was her shelter name and I decided that it suited her. Some personal nicknames included Ms. Regina, Greygina, Grey Kitty, pooperama, squishy kitty, Mizz the Bug
- I called Regina a "Tabbyssinian," or part grey tabby and part Abyssinian. The Abby side gave her ticked fur and an overly caffeinated personality.
- In her younger years she LOVED to chase sponge balls and would spike them like a volleyball player -- except when I would try to demonstrate to friends (see videos).
- Several years ago, Regina walked on my keyboard to create this new emoticon. My impression is a winking chicken with fashionable beret: /.;>